Torna alla lista annunci
IT PROCESS ANALYST
As a Process Analyst, you will be responsible for working in an Operational Process Engineering role for 360pays team. You will support our Process Improvement at all level from ERP software up to Customer Interface by, with proper level of training and personal maturity, performing entry-level to (later) advanced assessment of our internal Processes, Documenting the Process, Identifying Areas of Improvement and coordinating the project that implements the approved changes.
The Analysts shall also review the project implementation and along with the team make sure the business component runs smoothly. He will be responsible for setting up Process End to End WorkGroups and for the communication to and from Interfunctional Team for Project Updates and Process Changes. You will work closely with other analysts who will train you to use collection, database, and reporting programs. You will develop SQL-based reports for collecting Process related KPIs. You will be expected to work independently, monitoring performances and digging into the data when there are problems. It remains paramount to cultivate and foster a candid still respectful relationship with internal and external teams.
Areas of expertise should include:
• Teamwork – The company is large; the team is small.
• Communication – You should be able to communicate with systems users of various levels of the company in different functions, from sales operator to upper management and Document the outcome.
• Technology – Strong SQL and Excel skills are required.
• Prioritization – You should be able to align with priorities as provided and be nimble and autonomous enough to adjust as priorities change.
• Analysis – You should have strong competency in analyzing both data and processes, and report on findings appropriately.
• Report in and out SQL collections system to track and monitor KPI’s.
• Document – Build Process Documents with Visio and Sharepoint
• Systems – Identify, Document and Implement System improvements.
• Supplier Management – Communicate with vendors about requirement and technical and other issues as they arise.
• Workflows – Build and maintain workflow docuements (Visio) to drive system processes.
• Projects –Assist (contribution to increase as skill level rises) other IT analysts and business teammates on small and large projects.
• Problem Solving – Dig into questions and problems as they arise through reports, SQL queries, and other resources.
• Real-world business systems experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or similar.
• Strong SQL and Excel skills required.
• Strong technical problem-solving skills (integrations, workflows, IT Business Analysis, data reconciliation, etc.)
Full-time permanent employment offered.
Work sites in the north of Italy.
commercio hardware e software; manutenzione e assistenza