Torna alla lista annunci
5-Star Resort SPA RECEPTIONIST
Travel Charme Salo S.R.L.
The SPA RECEPTIONIST of the opening 5-Star Hotel “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” of the international Hotel chain Travel Charme reports directly to the SPA Manager and synergically cooperates with the Cosmetologists, the Hairdresser, the Pool Runner, the SPA Therapists and the other Masseurs/Masseuses.
• Welcoming Guests, always with the top level of hospitality and professionalism, consenting special requests if possible,
• Keeping the SPA Reception area clean and tidy and keeping a consistent presence at the SPA desk.
• Billing the SPA treatments timely and accurately, checking the offers and discounts (such as Family&Friends, Staff discounts…).
• Assuring that the SPA services and treatments are delivered on time and dealing with any requests and issues timely, courteously and professionally.
• Preparing Guests schedules for the next day's arrivals, making sure the treatments booked are accurate and booked in a suitable time frame.
• Keeping updated knowledge of the whole range of available treatments and giving advice on treatment procedures and contra-indications.
• Orientating the Guests according to the Resort guidelines and Covid prevention procedures,
• Being scrupulous and proactive when dealing with guests who have contra-indications to find suitable alternatives.
• Managing general administration duties, guaranteeing that the required information and items needed are replenished and ready for use.
• Communicating all relevant information to the SPA Therapists and Cosmetologists.
• Assuring that the required Health & Safety and daily checklists are completed and recorded accurately.
• Keeping top level of customer centricity and Guests´ satisfaction, going the extra mile and exceeding expectations.
• Driving the desk sales and reaching targets for treatment launches.
• Assisting the Spa Manager with utilizing all the SPA spaces and Rota management.
• Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions,
• Complying with the hygiene standards and following the health and safety procedures.
• Assuming the responsibility of opening and closing the SPA on designated times.
• Carrying out other reasonable tasks assigned by the SPA Manager.
• Supporting the Pool runner when necessary.
The opening 5-Star Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” belonging to the international group “Hirmer Hospitality” is located in Salò on a verdant hillside overlooking the amazing Lake Garda.
This prestigious Resort houses 99 guest rooms and suites and is provided with 2 Restaurants, 1 Pizzeria Gourmet, 2 Bars, a Meeting room and an innovative Wellness Center & SPA of 2,000 square meters with 1 indoor and 2 outdoor swimming pools.
We offer a full-time labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo with high level compensation, 5-star canteen and breaks, high level learning activities, Food&Beverage discounts, Family&Friends discounts in the Resort, Fitness area free entrance in some slots, strategic position (just 1 km of distance from the Resort to Salò beaches, ferries pier, historic center and promenade), cleaning and ironing of the uniforms and career opportunities in a successful and international group.
Apply attaching an updated CV with both a photo and the authorization to use the personal data in compliance with GDPR 679/16. The Resort “L’Affetto sul Lago di Garda” is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in compliance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.