Torna alla lista annunci
Paul Hartmann S.p.A.
HARTMANN Italy, the Italian branch of HARTMANN Group (German health care listed company), is looking for a Sales Analyst in our corporate offices in Verona. S/he will be responsible for the collection and analysis of sales data: for channel, for product, for brand, for geographically area ( depending on the business type and the sales network organization).
• Analyze the type of product based on the sales channel
• Analyze periodic reports to provide a complete picture of the objectives achieved
• Customer profitability: analyze customer profits in the medium and long term.
• Profitability analysis of a specific product category
• Analysis of deviations between sales and results
• Analysis of tenders for the evaluation of possible quotations to offer
• Monitor the main commercial and economic indicators (KPI)
What do we look for?
• Advanced skills in mathematics and statistics
• Knowledge of techniques and tools for data analysis and processing
• High command of advanced Excel, Access, Power Point
• Knowledge of CRMs
• Excellent analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Organizational and multitasking skills
• Good communication and relational skills
• Problem solving attitude
• Ability to work in team
• Fluent in english
Please send your CV together with your authorization to the treatment of personal data according to the Italian Law (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and GDPR.
HARTMANN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Vantiamo 200 anni di storia, densa di evoluzioni, crescite, innovazioni che hanno sempre favorito significativi passi in avanti nel mondo healthcare.
I nostri prodotti medicali e le nostre soluzioni hanno un quotidiano impatto sulle vite di milioni di persone in tutto il mondo negli ospedali, nelle cliniche, nelle case di riposo e nelle abitazioni. Noi crediamo che il tema della salute possa spingere tutti a fare la differenza nel mondo.